Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Four Songs : my Choice 5

Once again, here are a few songs of my choice, each one a priceless gem, and in my view, one of the best from the respective artists :

Ajoy Chakrabarty - Kajri - Nimbua Tale Dola Rakhde :  (Download)








Girija Devi - Hindola :  (Download)










Nazakat & Salamat Ali Khan - Thumri Pahadi :  (Download)








Rashid Khan - Charukeshi - Palaka Na Lagi Mori Guiyan :  (Download)








.. more Songs of my Choice »

P.S : As I have always believed in giving my visitors, the play and download option for all songs, no wonder I am faced with a serious bandwidth issue. As a result some files in my older posts may not play or download. However, irrespective of this problem I will try to continue posting more songs. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thans you a lot,you have done a great job for indian classical music lovers,i suggest please try to posting ustad vilayet khan,rais khan,pandit balaram pathak,nikhil banerjee,deepak choudhury.manilal nag etc,for us.thanking you again

Post a Comment